Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Sparkly Noel


Well this is it.....It's December already and this will be my last Christmas creation for 2015.  I'm going to tell you I am cheating a bit.  Last year I designed a card for a Gift Workshop at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.  I loved the fact that I could use left over glitter paper to  cut the letters.  So, this year I saved any piece big enough to use for one of the letters.  I also used scrap to make the solid portion of the ornament.  Well, what's left?  Yup, the silver glitter portion is also a scrap.  And at night while watching TV, I put the pieces together.....good idea?  I thought so.

As luck would have it.  The Sparkles December Challenge just happens to be Die Cuts.  Which is my very favorite.  I love dies and I use them as often as I can.  I'm not an artist, so using dies makes my life easier and often times much faster.  So, now that my card is finished....how about sharing how you create with dies.

Santa isn't the only one to gift.  Sparkles has two sponsors this month:

and


So, How about heading over to  Sparkles Christmas Challenge and enter your project using dies.  Who knows, you just might be a lucky winner!  

Until next time, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings and Happy New Year!  I hope wherever you are you are safe, healthy and surrounded by those who love you.  

Hugs from my world to yours,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely card.

    Hope you have a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be using my goegeous bell die very shortly. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!