Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas Concert....and more!

Cake always gets my attention.  My friend Marsha and her husband are part of the Paradise Community Chorus.  They are having their annual Christmas concert next weekend.  This post is for my local followers.....if you haven't gotten your tickets you still have time.  There will be some available at the door, but I'd be thinking about getting them early.

So.....every year it's a fantastic concert, but it's also a bake sale fund raiser to support the chorus.  Marsha purchased some commemorative mugs, and I contributed  my favorite  recipe for this single serving cake.  To the mug, we added mix for one cake and instructions for making more.  I love having the mix on hand for those nights when I want a sweet, but can't be trusted to eat only one piece of an entire cake.    

I hope to see you at the concert and if your sweet tooth is calling to you, please think about this easy, yummy cake.

I love their poster......everything you need to know can be found here:


You may be interested in knowing, I won't be singing....and that is important information, especially if you've ever heard me sing!

Until next time,  Happy crafting/baking and Hugs from me to you.

Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy



1 comment:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!