Wednesday, September 9, 2015

WOYWW

Hi a quick one today....Here's what's on my work desk....I'm working on a card for an October post, so I won't show you that, but here's what the old desk looks like.....
Not too bad....If you look closely you'll see some dies, some paper and ink and a sort of clean spot in the middle.  If you are new to the internet and WOYWW you are probably saying What?  So here's what....head over to Stamping Ground and you will learn all you need to play along.  Notice, I said play along, so grab your camera and head to your craft room.  Come on, I want to see.....

Off I go, I'm heading to Paradise Scrapbook Boutique to play with paper!

Until next time......Hugs,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy


3 comments:

  1. So good to see other crafters desk. I spy the Spellbinders all in one tool...do share your review..do you find it useful?
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much like Sonia above I noted the blue tool that I mocked the other day on my blog. It appears you use yours. I never took to mine and soon it will belong to someone else who can love it. Lots of interesting things along the edges of your desk. It definitely looks like playtime is in progress! Judy #38

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE my Spellbinder tool!! It gets used! Love your desk. It's been getting used! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #32

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!