Friday, June 26, 2015

My Go To Birthday Die

Another quick post for me.  I'm leaving for Australia tomorrow and I am chasing my tail to get ready.    If you want to see the outside, you'll just have to check on the Poppystamps Blog page.  You've seen me using this die many times before.  Which is why I call it my go to Birthday die.  If you want fast and easy, this is the background die for you.

I'll be posting from Australia and New Zealand.  At least that's my plan.  My grandkids may keep this ole lady hopping, so the post might be few and far between.

Until next time,  Hugs from my world to yours.  Happy Crafting.

Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

2 comments:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!