Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Little Butterfly Note

Hello.....It's my day to post on the Poppystamps blog page.  I'll show you the front of the card.  If you want to see the inside and know how it was made, you're just going to have to check it out HERE
I hope your day is WONDERFUL and your week is SPECTACULAR!

Update:  I was just popping around the world wide web and realized I'd not visited Ms. Valery and she is one of my very favorite stops.  While checking out her site, I realize....my card would fit this challenge.  I love these summer colors, cantaloupe says summer to me and the pastel green reflects the coolness of the morning time.  If you have a summer themed butterfly card, how about entering this challenge.  There is always inspiration fluttering around.  Tell Valery I said hi!  

Happy Crafting from my world to yours...
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

6 comments:

  1. Such a soothing color combination mary-- love your card
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Mary. Absolutely lovely.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. I love the various textures and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Mary. Just left you a message on the other site. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you linked your card up for this challenge. Love those colours as a combination. We have a company does our carpets as they have a minimum charge for so many sq. mtrs it works out very economical for the whole house to be done which means of course I can hole up in the craft pod whilst waiting for them to dry out!! The Doc falls for it every time. Hugs Mrs A. (Butterfly challenge ).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mary,

    I'm just answering your question from Julia's blog about where you can buy empty bobbins/ spools. I manufacture a range of wooden bobbins from 5/8" through 5" widths which hold 15-20yrds of ribbon. We ship worldwide and are pleased to quote for custom orders, please visit our website: www.GiraffeStorageSystems.com for more information. Also, as Julia stated we have a sale through Aug 25th for 20% of entire order just use BASSGSS at checkout. IShould you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me at: GiraffeGuy@GiraffeStorageSystems.com.

    Creative Crafting!

    Andrew AKA GiraffeGuy

    Giraffe Storage Systems

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!