Friday, June 6, 2014

Don't Forget

A busy week is ahead for me, I'm sending out the reminder that class will be on Wednesday June 11th.  If you haven't signed up and want to take this class, give Karen a call.  Photos of the entire cards were posted on June 1. 

July's class will be Christmas in July...two Christmas cards to get you inspired to start making your Christmas cards. Just a little peek at the cards.....
and here's a peek at the second card.....
I will post the full photo when I've finished the cards.  So far.....I'm really liking both of them.

Off I go, wishing you a most wonderful weekend.

Hugs from me to you,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy




1 comment:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!