Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Boring Desk This Week

I told you it was boring.  I'm packing today to leave for San Francisco.  So, I'm trying to tidy up a tad.  Sydney still knows that nothing will stop the tennis ball playing.  Getting my morning started with coffee and I'm soon heading out the door to get my hair tamed a bit....Sun is shining, birds are singing and my world is happy!

I hope that next week my desk looks a bit busy.  Maybe I'll share a photo or two from my visit with my son! 

Happy crafting....be sure to share your world on Julia's site.  Lots of good things happening there I am sure.  So....check it out here.

Until next time....Hugs from Northern California,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

4 comments:

  1. l like to see a tidy desk Mary bet after your time out it won't stay this tidy......lol take care and enjoy your holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fab time in San Fran ! I was there for work from here in Wales in January & it was a great city ! Ali #6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time away, and we look forward to seeing the pics when you return. God bless, Chris # 17

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great time, your desk is just resting lol!
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 41

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!