Tuesday, March 11, 2014

What A Weekend

Hello....it's show and tell time.....I spent Friday and Saturday at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique with a group of very crafty ladies....
Sorry gals, there were so many I couldn't get everyone in the photo....Anyway, in this photo we were working on a hard covered album and we were sewing the signatures.  Here's what I did.  It's not finished, there's more I want to do to the cover....
And here's Marion showing us how to make the flowers we used on the cover.  She has a "Tool" and trust me, you are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE  it!
You can't see the tool in this photo, but you can see it and a video if you go to her webpage.  Here  and if you want to see the cover of her book, which is gorgeous....check it out on Karen's page Here  

And I couldn't miss a shot of me with a celebrity. 
. We also made this cute and I've got to say surprisingly easy album.  Mine of course isn't finished! I need to decorate the cover with flowers and other embellishments, but I promise (myself) it will be finished soon.
and here's the inside.  Tons of pages......
I don't know if you can see the gold on the edges and on the cover, but it was made using a really cool product.  Of course I had to have that.....

Anyway.....It was a fun weekend, and I'm so glad that I went.  For those of you who know me, I've been blessed (not the word I really use) with sciatica  and sitting or standing for any length of time is a real pain in the, well you know where!  I almost cancelled, but after 3 days of chiropractic help, I was able to stay long enough to get the basics finished and now it's just decorate!

I had a great Monday with the girls and I made two Sunburst cards from the snippets left over after making these two albums.  Check it out tomorrow as I'll post them then.

Thanks for visiting, I hope you check out Marion and Karen's links.  It was such fun learning something new.

Hugs to all, see you soon,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy


 



1 comment:

  1. TFS, Mary! Your album is going to be beautiful! It already is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!