Thursday, September 26, 2013

Tweets to You

A quick post today....If you want to see more of this "tweet" card, you have to fly over to the Poppystamps Blog page.  Today it's my day to play.  I'll give you a tiny hint.....
Before I run off, I want to share a card I received last week.  Thank you Dorthy and Amy.  I think that Dorothy did the coloring with her pencils on this one.  One day I need to sit down with mine.  I just never seem to find the time.  Receiving such a pretty card surely has inspired me.....
I said this would be short....and boy it sure is.....

Have a wonderful week, I hope you find lots of time to play....
Mary

3 comments:

  1. I popped over and saw your gorgeous card and left a comment but it disappeared before I had finished correcting the spelling mistake. So it was me!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Happy you like your card Mary! Dorothy does AWESOME coloring with her pencils. She can shade Beautifully.

      Delete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!