Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm So Blue and Card Class for September

Yes, and I'm also in the pink.  These are two cards I made using Poppystamps dies.  I first made it in pink, but decided to give it a go in blue.   The blue card is the one I will be teaching on the 11th. at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.  I hope you have time to visit the Poppystamps blog page.  If you are interested in the class, please call Karen today, as the class is filling quickly and I want to make sure I have enough kits.

The second card we'll be making in class is this one.  I'm thinking Christmas these days.....
This is card is easy to make and shows how to add color to your die cuts.  For Christmas, I'm trying to make the cards flat so no extra postage is needed.  I think this one will fit the bill!

Well, that's it for me today. Happy crafting and see you soon.

Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy.

1 comment:

  1. Mary, I watched Brenda make one of these Beautiful Cards. I love the Bubbly Border! Your cards are Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!