Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WOYWW - And A Thank You Card

I was so excited to find I'd won (see my last post) and can you imagine how excited I was to find the wonderful rubber stamps waiting for me in my mail box.  Thank you Mrs. A.  for sending them off so quickly.  Check out Mrs. A's blog page here.  And if you want to see more PaperArtsy rubber stamps, check them out here

I like how this little chick turned out....I was wondering what I'd make and I don't normally make long cards.  This little chick needed something long and thin, so I made her on a long and thin card, and she fits into a #10 envelope.

Here's a close-up look at Ms. Cluck....
It's Wednesday, and you know what that means... Julia is busy hosting the world of work desks.  I'm going to peck my way over there and share my desk and look around to see what all the others are up to.  I've got to say, Julia's blog surely does keep me moving in the right direction.  There are days that the only reason I make a card is to post it on WOYWW.  So, a big thank you goes out to Julia for keeping me moving forward....

I almost forgot to take a photo....bad me...I had to clean my craft room in order to make this card, and guess what, now I need to clean it again.  Head on over to see what Julia's up to here.

And last but certainly not least, this card was made with lots of snippets.  I found the two feathers while looking for the pink ribbon and the background is left from an album I'm making for my granddaughter.  The chicken was stamped on a snippet and the hands on the clock were left-overs from another project. All of that said, now head on over to see what other snippet cards are being shared on Di's blog page.  Check her blog out here

Well, I guess I should shake my tail feathers and think about dinner.  I wonder if my honey wants to BBQ in the rain?

Happy crafting,  see you soon.
Mary
AKA: Glitter Grammy

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You have put the stamp to excellant use. Your card is lovely.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone I know just might be getting this card.....hmmmm wonder who it could be?

      Delete
  3. Great fun card Mary. I like you had a tidy desk but now thanks to Tims tattered floral challenge it is a mess again. A sign we both had fun I think. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 36

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs Cluck is fun and fantastic. Great use of your snippets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary . . . what a fun card this is. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary, this is just brilliant! How well you used those stamps - and the feathers are a great addition!! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning some new goodies. What a fun, cute card you've made! Happy WOYWW from Laura #115

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. My DH has a large umbrella for when it rains and he is bbqing - nothing comes between him and his barbie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too don't make long cards, I wonder why that is? They just don't feel right I guess cos I am a scrapper, so the 6"x6" card feels more at home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This long card looks fab...totally suits this tall follow! The feathers were a great addition and the spellbinders die for the sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. Even better in real life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!