Sunday, March 31, 2013

Rudolph Day....whew just in time.

Good morning, it's 7:00 AM ish on Easter morning and I am posting this to Rudolph Day.  Talk about getting this done at the last minute.  Well, I'm one card closer to having my cards done for Christmas.  I only have 9 months left to get ready for Christmas....can you believe that....and only 8 more Rudolph Days to keep me on track.  Check out the others who actually are on top of things... Thanks Sarn for keeping me headed in the right direction....Check out everyone's work here. 

I'm off for now....going out in the rain to look for Easter Eggs :-)

Happy Easter, Happy Rudolph Day, Happy Crafting!
Mary AKA:  Glitter Grammy

5 comments:

  1. Another beauty Mary, we both slipped in under the wire at Sarn's too! Love your image and I really like that paper and the MB snowflake.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh this is lovely Mary. Had a small snow shower earlier . . . so this card's very appropriate. Thanks for joining in again.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just the cutest image! Don't you just love getting a few cards crossed off the list already! Thank Goodness for Rudolph days and others like that!

    Great Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe I have 23 cards done and dusted already for December. I am determined to enter as many Christmas challenges as I can find in order to mnake me be more organised! Cute little snowmen. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely card.
    The Rudolph Day is great for keeping on top of it all, isn't it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!