Saturday, June 16, 2012

Thank You Mary Jane

Today was another surprise day for me.  I went to the post box and there was a big surprise.  Look at this card, doesn't it scream VACATION?  It is beautiful and boy there are sooooo many things to look at.  Love the burlap.  That is burlap right?  I don't know much about fabric, but I know I like this one.... The arrows say....start here, then the map.....made me start thinking of all the places we will see.  Love the sentiment:  Planes - Trains -  and Automobiles.  I think we will be taking advantage of all three.  The train may be the L.  Is that the train in Chicago?  A great big thank you to Mary Jane, she is quite the card creater.....  She sure put a lot into this card and I LOVE IT!. What a way to start our vacation. 

Well, I'm waiting for the boys to arrive...I guess I should get moving and put my computer to bed. 

See you all soon....
Mary AKA:  Glitter Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!