Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year, may it be filled with dreams come true....One of my dreams was to craft with my grand daughter. The first day of her visit we worked very hard to create this beautiful crown. She is very proud...

She also created lovely collars for our dogs. Don't they look happy? Ok....maybe just a little!
We're leaving San Francisco tomorrow, headed toward Disneyland...yet another dream coming true to visit the magic kingdom with my grandkids.
Happy New Year from San Francisco! I'm excited to see what everyone creates in 2011!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you have the time of your life with your Gkids at Disneyland! Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!