Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November Card Class


OMG....where has the year gone....in 46 days my grand kids, daughter-in-law and son from Australia arrive... I can hardly wait! Not too long after that, it's Christmas. Am I ready? No... My class in November will offer two more Christmas/Winter/Holiday Season cards. My goal for the classes has been to keep the cards flat to keep the postage down. If you took my October class you have 5 cards made and this class will move you closer to your goal for handmade Christmas cards. I hope to see you in class. Remember to contact Paradise Scrapbook Boutique to secure your place. The class fills quickly, so don't wait! Again, there will be no kits offered for this class. Class will begin at 1:00 PM on Tuesday - November 16th.
For those new to card making, you will learn to heat and dry emboss. You'll become familiar with the Sizzix Big Shot, Spellbinder dies, Cuttlebug embossing folders, Martha Stewart border punch and you'll be introduced to my new favorite stamp company Quiet Fire. Their Sentiments are beautifully created, they are already cut and ready for stamping. The quality is very high. Did I tell you.....I love them....
Off I go for now....more to come. Have a super day
Mary (AKA: Glitter Grammy)

3 comments:

  1. These are down right awesome! Wish I lived closer I would come to you classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, I wish you lived closer too....I'd love to learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I wish I could come to class! Thanks so much for displaying the rubber so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!