Saturday, May 8, 2010

Birthday Boy

Happy Mother's Day to all.....My husband spent all day asking what I wanted for Mother's Day. He wants to make it special....what a sweet man. I want my children and grandchildren to have long and very happy lives. My greatest gift has been watching them grow into wonderful people.

Now onto the card. My husband's birthday is mid-May. I spent the day with a friend making cards. This card is for his birthday. I used the Sizzix Cupcake die, decorated with Martha Stewart glitter and Flower Soft - Polar White. The papers are from the Girls Paperie.


I can normally craft all day and my honey doesn't come in to see what I'm doing. Today he was in and out all day long.....I think he thinks this card is for him....shhhhhh!

Challenges I've posted to:




6 comments:

  1. This is a very cool card! Love every little detail! Have a Happy Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it ... .{heart} it a lot! Such a unique style to your layout - so creative! Isn't that the way it goes, when you need them, they're no where to be found and when you'd rather they stay away, they're right under foot! Gotta love those DH's!!! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week, Mary. I hope you can come back again tomorrow to play with our next challenge too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card, love the little flap. Thanks for sharing at WhoopsiDaisy this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card :-) I love that cupcake and I am sure your hubby will too :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card. Love the layout that you have used. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Incy Wincy Designs. Clare (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!