Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pink



Earlier this past week, I created a white card to teach at my next class. Then I made another to show how it could be made the same, but differently. One thing led to another and Pink was born. I love tone on tone....I'm thinking yellow next or blue.....Well for now these three are it.
My buddy Dee Dee became a grandma today (5th time....but each addition is as exciting as the first.) A little boy. I'll post a photo later. The little guy is named Tanner Levi....Baby, mom and dad are doing well. so are grandma and grandpa!
Today I finished my taxes.....what a relief! Now I'm on to watch the Olympics.
Have a great Day and a most wonderful week!

1 comment:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!