Saturday, December 12, 2009

Say Hello to Denise

While hopping around the internet this morning....I found a gal named Denise. She posted her 12-Step addiction to paper. I know that this applies to all my paper buddies....So I thought I would share. Here is the link: http://mamascroppingcollections.blogspot.com/ She posted on October 22, 2009. Enjoy!

In truth, my belief is...if one is good....two is better! If you show me a stick and a rubber band and you demonstrate 5 ways to use it....I'll buy all you have! I HAVE A SICKNESS! I do hope there is no cure!

Notice: Denise doesn't post very often....I'm guessing she's either shoppin...or croppin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!