Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Label

I'm not very good at making tags. I guess it's something I haven't had lots of practice making. I've been watching Sherry's blog and today I saw a tag that I really, really like. Check it out: http://sherrycheever.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2009/12/14/12-tags-of-christmas-tag-11-my-way/ My tag was inspired by Sherry. Our WW group made boxes and Post-It-Note holders as gifts for special people. It was decided that I would make a tag to be attached to one of the gifts. I must say it was a challenge, one that evolved from a Spellbinder Sleigh (double sided) with a hole to hold a ribbon for hanging. After looking at the tag for hours (ok maybe not constantly), I decided I needed more and my tag was born. I'm so glad I took the time to make my tag more than just the sleigh. I used Labels Eight to create the base, added ribbon, stickers and bling.....now when I sit and look at the label...I am very happy! I hope the intended gal will love it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!