Friday, September 25, 2009

Flower Soft

Good Morning,

Today was my "at home" play day. I've been reading about Flower Soft and yesterday Karen of Paradise Scrapbook Boutique lent me a video that showed many uses for Flower Soft. I must say...I was hooked. Karen will have Flower Soft products available SOON.....Karen was kind enough to let me play with two sample colors - Pale Green and Spring, and the Flower Soft Adhesive. The video stresses using a thick glue that dries clear.

I know that Flower Soft has many quality graphics available...but for play day I used a PSX rubber stamp (K413). The sentiment is a Stampin-Up stamp. To stamp the images, I used Versafine - Onyx. I always double stamp. To do this, you need a stamp positioner. The one I use, I've had for years. It is a "Stamp-ograph", by Mostly Animals. Of any I've tried....I like this one best. The Tombow markers I used are: N81, 158, 228, 177, 245, 743, 725, 905, 873, 985, 055. I used a Gelly Roll - Silver Glitter pen around the top of the wreathe. It's really shiny, though it didn't show up nearly well enough in the photo. (click on the image to see a larger photo.) Did I tell you I like shiny? To blend my markers, I used my Stampin-Up blender pen. The dimensional daisies were cut using the BossKut - Blossoms die. I cut them using my Sizzix Big Shot. I've yet to find a die it won't cut. I love that machine! The card stock and the ribbon on the inside of the card, are from my stash. On the inside I also used a Fiskars border punch....


I'm heading back to my craft room.....I'd like to play a little longer. See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. The flower soft looks so pretty on this wreath and the popped up flowers are great, very lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!