Sunday, August 23, 2009

Is It Fall Yet?

Happy Sunday.....I'm happy when my honey and the kids (3-Doxies) go back to bed. It gives me a chance to read blogs and it never fails....I feel creativity sneaking in. Today, Paper Craft Planet had a Sketch Challenge (SK082209). What could I do? I just had to try it!

Here is what I made. I think Fall must be one of my favorite times of the year. I love the colors, I love the changes in landscape and I even love the thought of winter arriving, after all, who could feel guilty about crafting when it's raining or snowing?


I'm not fond of my handwriting, so when I make the inside to my cards, I always attach the sentiment area with re-positionable tape. That way, I can remove the area from the card and do my sentiment using my computer. I know...scrapbook folk like hand written, and I agree (sometimes).

Here's to a wonderful Sunday. May your day be special.

1 comment:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!